Click Here to View the Proposed By-Laws Revisions
To promote the safe and efficient transfer of ownership in real property within the free enterprise system.
To provide information and education to consumers; to those who regulate, supervise or enact legislation affecting the land title evidencing industry, and to its members.
To maintain liaison with users of the product and services provided by our members and with government.
To maintain professional standards and ethics.
To Join PLTA and Pay Online, please click here
Palmetto Land Title Association
Downtown Greenville, SC
Dates and Times:
April 23rd: 10:00AM-5:00PM Continuing Legal Education
5:30PM-7:00PM Social at Liberty Tap Room
7:05PM Greenville Drive vs. Asheville Tourists Game Event
April 24th: 8:30AM-12:00PM Continuing Legal Education
Our 2-Day CLE Seminar includes 6.75 MCLE, including 1.0 LEPR*
· The New Integrated Disclosures Are Wrong...and Other Ethical Quandaries
· Best Practices Called...And They Want Your Law License Back
· Bankruptcy & Litigation Trends Affecting SC Real Estate
· LE, CD & TRID: The Latest In Integrated Disclosures "Lawyer-Speak"
· Love and Marriage...and Title??
· Dirt Law Essentials Panel
· Key Commercial Concepts
· Lien Law Revisited: The Times They Are A-Changin'
· Legislative Update
*Applied with SCCCLE
Hotel Info (Please ask for PLTA room block):
The Westin Poinsett
120 South Main Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29601
Room Rate $199
Or you may use the following link: